POLICY AND GUIDELINES IN AWARDING STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS
Any college student may avail scholarships from the International Christian Scholarship Foundation subject to the policy and guidelines.
- An applicant must belong to a family whose gross family income does not exceed One Hundred Twenty Thousand Pesos (P120,000) per annum.
- An applicant must be a poor but deserving student.
- A certification from the community that the applicant belongs to the Indigenous Kalinga Tribe.
- Financial assistance shall be awarded for only one college per student.
- Priority will be given to full-time students working toward a college.
- Priority will be given to qualified applicants, however, men are also eligible.
- Priority will be given to students with majors in the following areas: Medical field, education, and Technology
- Scholarships will be granted to only one member of a family.
- ICSF recipients must maintain good academic standing.
- Possess Good Moral Character
- Willing to attain Sunday Mass of the UCCP twice a month.
- Willing to render service to the school
- Submit a copy of grades to the scholarship committee every end of the semester.