The College of Education is committed to train future teachers to be competent, effective and committed professionals.
Bachelor in Secondary Education
- Major in Mathematics
- Major in English
*We also offer Professional Education subjects for Unit Earners
Bachelor in Elementary Education, specializing in:
- Elementary Education
- General Education
The BEED is structured to meet the needs of the professional teachers for elementary schools and special education programs in the Philippines, and the BSED for the needs of professional teachers in secondary schools in the Philippines.
The BEED aims to develop elementary school teachers who are either (a) generalists who can teach across the different learning areas in grade school, (b) special education, or (c) pre-school teachers.
- To develop the competence to effectively communicate in writing and speaking;
- To demonstrate mastery of subject matter or discipline;
- Work effectively and collaboratively with a substantial degree of independence in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams;
- To provide students the opportunity to apply skills in the development and utilization of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to promote quality, relevant and sustainable educational practices to be globally competitive;
- To become aware and to assist the communities improve their economic lives; and
- To be able to live by the Christian value and be a model Christian teacher.
The BSED aims to develop high school teachers who can teach in one of the different learning areas in high school like Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences, English and Filipino, among others.
Fields You Can Choose
- School Administrator
- School Counsellor
- Instructional Coordinator
- Social Worker