The Elementary School aims generally to develop the children into well-adjusted adolescents and prepare them to cope with the requirements of secondary school.
- To develop the children’s innate potentials by providing them with opportunities to participate in the academic, social, cultural, and artistic pursuits of the school;
- To help the children develop a correct concept of themselves and their environment; and
- To teach the children love of and service to God, country, and people through character-building and strengthening of spiritual and moral values.
Why Choose STCI Elementary School?
- We have adopted the K to 12 curriculum;
- We offer Science and Computer subjects with Laboratory from Grades 1 to 6s;
- Our laboratories have complete facilities suitable to the learning needs of your children
- Home Economics Laboratory
- Computer Laboratory
- Science Laboratory
- A well-structured Library has its Instructional Resource Center that caters audio-visual materials for your children and more.